Imagine going to the doctor and he tells you you’ve got eczema, but then, offers you no medicine. You’re unlikely to get better. BP2W provides you not only with a diagnostic but with solutions. It is 5% diagnostic and 95% solution. The 28 speed training activities are designed to improve the S@W diagnostic scores. They are the medicine!
The speed training activities:-
- Are facilitated by team members
- Typically take 20 minutes
- Are fun and easy to facilitate
- Include 4 activities for each of the 7 indicators
- Are run every 3 or 4 weeks
- Are transformational i.e. they bring about changes in working relationships
The BP2W system is ‘intelligent’. It works out your team’s lowest indicator score and suggests an activity for your team. If you record this activity in the activity schedule, it then appears in everybody’s activity schedule. Also, 7 days before the activity is due to be facilitated, the system sends you a prompt.
Rather than create a special meeting for running an activity, you may want to add it to an existing team meeting – activities only take around 20 minutes.
These activities resource people to take ownership for improving the quality of their work lives. They form the core of the BP2W solution. They provide a highly effective way to engage your team and get them taking ownership for their development – In effect, you are creating a self-managed L&D resource.
To enable people to feel even more appreciated and valued in their teams.
- Self-Esteem Game – Recognising each other’s strengths – (20+ minutes)
- Appreciation @ Work – Ways team members need to be appreciated – (20 minutes)
- Round of Appreciation – Improving self-esteem by looking for the positive – (20 minutes)
- I am Glad You – Sharing what we value in each other – (20 minutes)
To encourage people to take ownership for improving the quality of their work lives.
- Getting it Right – Identifying how individuals need to be treated – (20 minutes)
- How is it Going in the Team? – Improving levels of openness and ownership – (20 minutes)
- No moan – Agreeing to a No Moan culture – (20 minutes)
- Cans or Can’ts – Encouraging people to use ownership language – (15 minutes)
To help people understand their motivational drivers and explore ways these can be met even more fully in the team.
- The Perfect Job – Identifying personal motivators – (20 minutes)
- Words That Motivate – Words to get the best from me – (15 minutes)
- Motivation @ Work – Gauging current motivation levels – (20+ minutes)
- Likes ‘n Dislikes – Improving job satisfaction – (20+ minutes)
To enable people to deal with those delicate and often unspoken issues that hinder working relationships.
- Surprise Surprise – A fun and safe opportunity to be open – (20 minutes)
- Who Do You Think You Are? – Sharing perceptions of colleagues – (20 minutes)
- Stones – Inviting openness – (20 minutes)
- Talk to or About – Making it safe to be open – (20 minutes)
To create an environment where feedback becomes the norm and is seen as a valuable tool for improving working relationships and performance.
- How is it Going with Feedback? – Low level feedback – (15 minutes)
- Let’s Talk – Exploring the nature of feedback – (20 minutes)
- How Can I …? – Inviting feedback – (20 minutes)
- Envelopes – More feedback from colleagues – (15 minutes)
To help people recognise the value that differences can bring rather than letting differences degenerate tension and conflict.
- Celebrate Differences – How differences enhance our team – (20 minutes)
- Who? – A fun game of difference – (20 minutes)
- Get it Right – Discovering the different needs of colleagues – (20 minutes)
- Form a Line – Managing differences without conflict – (20 minutes)
To improve the S@W conflict scores by minimising unnecessary conflict, argument and misunderstanding in the team.
- Stress @ Work – Reducing work tension in the team – (20 minutes)
- Prefer I Didn’t – Preventing conflict in our team – (20 minutes)
- Do you See it my Way? – Understanding why people can conflict – (20 minutes)
- Helpful Thinking? – Thinking that will minimise conflict – (20 minutes)
BP2W is the medicine for your organisation’s challenges and the 28 speed training activities are designed specifically to improve you Satisfaction @ Work diagnostic scores.